The February air is swirling with desire as Cupid and his arrow lurk around the corner. For the philosophers, dreamers, hopeless romantics and the like, what
2. Sofia by Made with Love: We are struck by the bold reflection of purity, joy, and sweet romance in this gown. The luring lace top offers both modesty and mystery with an irresistibly low back. We love how softly the satin waistline transitions into a flowy chiffon skirt. Dress her up or down, wear her in the chill of winter or hot summer air, she is perfectly versatile for your best day ever. Images by TJ Stansbury.
1. GALA NO. 7: Inspired by Atticus Poetry, this enchanting collection is nothing short of a Valentine’s Day fairytale. Each gown is labored with intricate detail guaranteed to evoke the mysterious fortune of love’s truest kiss. Featuring lust-worthy necklines, tight bodices, and whimsical skirts, you will captivate even the hardest of hearts in lands far, far away.
3. Rosa by Grace Loves Lace: Who needs roses with a gown like this? Grace Loves Lace does it again with this ivory showstopper, featuring a universally flattering cut to show off your slender figure or gorgeous curves. Nude or blush lining? We love the hint of pink to play up the Valentine’s Day’s allure, but either way this dress will set you up to demand attention. Images by Paris Hawken.
3. Written in the Stars by BHLDN: Cue the most romantic first kiss under a majestic night sky. No doubt this sultry gown was designed for celebration with its dancing sequins, flirtatious slit, and soft blush accents. Need to please both sides of the family? This classic ballgown lends itself to both an elegantly traditional or deliciously flashy ceremony.
4. Georgie by Made with Love: Simplicity speaks volumes as smooth, crisp lines beautifully contour your shape for a romantically seductive style. Glowing with sophistication, elegance, and desire, this french crepe gown has it all. Images by Wanderer and the Wild.
5. Arbor Gown by BHLDN: Let your inner princess come to life in this dotted tulle gown. Featuring delicate straps and subtle mesh backing, you’re sure to be the sweetheart of the century. We love how the plunging neckline gorgeously balances the full skirt for a playful take on modern fairytales.
7. Prosecco by Sarah Seven: Hello gorgeous! This movable off-the-shoulder gown is fitted in all the right places to show off your sexy silhouette with unapologetic style. The cascading train adds just the right amount of depth to complete this romantic design.
8. Fabienne 2.0 by Grace Loves Lace: We absolutely love a strapless bodice with optional sleeves, and combined with luxurious lace, there’s nothing better. This whimsical and captivating design is not only comfortable but oh so flattering, uniquely detailed, and tailored with finishing touches to become the gown you’ve always dreamed of.
Happy Valentine’s Day and Happy Engaged Life! XOXO