Every wedding tells a story. Whether that story is a modern-day romance surrounded by the Palm Springs mountain tops or a bohemian love affair off the coast of Australia; every wedding has a vision. After all, what would a wedding be without a sense of style? It’d be just a weekend event, that’s all.
The Italian shoe brand, Janiko, designed in 2013 by sisters, Janeta and Nicoleta created their beautiful shoe empire on the foundation of stories. No matter the story’s decade or heroine, Janiko’s stories inspire style, romance, and femininity. For all of the bride-to-be’s out there, breathe in a grateful sigh as Janiko now has a bridal line, Janiko for Mwai.
Featured in the new Italian bridal shoe collection are five gorgeous shoes. Each shoe has its own story. After carefully reviewing the photos ourselves, these are the five lovely stories we personally took away.
- The Claire: A powerful and beautiful bridal boot. This boot tells the story of a bride who isn’t afraid to forge her own pathway as well as welcomes longing stares as she stomps down the aisle.
- The Elina: A disco glittery wedding booty. This booty is for the bride that shines no matter if she is she’s wearing one diamond or a crown full of diamonds.
- The Holly: The Holly is a sweet sling-back shoe. We see The Holly fitting the personality of your traditional bride who has a little fetish for pearls and sparkling adornments.
- The Sarah: The uptown girl, that’s Sarah, a silver-pointed toe shoes with two straps, one of them being adorned with jewels. It is a safe bet that we are all just living in Sarah’s uptown world.
- The Sophie: The Sophie shoe is dainty as well as feminine no-heel shoe. This shoe tells the story of a bride who loves to mingle as well as dance her wedding night away.
The five wedding-day shoe collaboration is in partnership with Love from Mwai an award-winning international wedding and event planner.
The details of the collaboration were released on Mwai’s blog, Love from Mwai. In the post, it is said that the collection will be released this April and each shoe will be shipped in a posh protective box. For all brides-to-be, they can look at the beautiful photos as well as the styling of the shoes as featured here.
Venue. Hedsor House
Editorial Shoot Stylist and Planner. The Timeless Stylist
Shoe Inspiration and Concepts. Love From Mwai
Shoe Designers and Handcrafters. JANIKO
Bridal Gowns. Morgan Davis Bridal and Naomi Neoh
Photographer. Eva Tarnok Photography
Videographers. Made To Reminisce
Hair. Gemma Holiday
Make Up. Meagan Edwards
Accessoires. Eden b. Studio
Flowers. Your London Florist
Stationary. Rosey & Co.